Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And I Will Try To Fix You




I am a girl with a symphony in her head and confusion in her heart.
I am a girl perceived as quiet by the world.
I am a girl who usually has an excess of words inside.
I am a girl who can talk or think for a long time about everything and nothing all at once.

I am a girl who at this moment... has lost her heart.

I am a girl who tried her best... and didn't succeed.
I am a girl who got what she wanted, but not what she needed.
I am a girl who feels so tired, but can't sleep.
I am a girl with tears streaming down my face.
I am a girl who has lost so many things she can't replace.
I am a girl who loved someone, but it went to waste.
I am a girl sure it could not get worse.
I am a girl too in love to let go.
But if I never try... I"ll never know what I"m worth.*


I am a girl who can type one hundred and fourteen words per minute.
If there's anywhere that this girl with an excess of words belongs,
It's on a blog.

The original intent of this was to be a fashion blog. And I think it will be but first to get my bearings and somehow... feel like I've introduced myself.

Love never failing,

Mae

*Words in italics adapted from lyrics from Coldplay's song, "Fix You"

3 comments:

  1. I love that song!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite songs! coldplay... so talented! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I love the line ''Im a girl who tried her best... but didn't succeed' I can relate to that. Welcome to fashion blogging, cannot wait to see your future posts. A tip I didn't find out about until a few months in, join IFB. They are so useful and my blog has grown from them. Take it or leave it, maybe you already know about them :) I am your first follower!

    Hailes<3

    hailesheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete